Recipe makes one serving
– 1 Tbsp Sesame Oil
– 1 Tsp Peanut Butter
– 1 Tsp Soy Sauce
– Juice from 1/2 Lime
– Thumb of Ginger
– Sriracha to Spice to Taste
– Rice Noodles
To Garish :
– Spring Onions
1. Mix together the oil, peanut butter, soy sauce, sriracha, lime & ginger, then season to taste.
2. Grab a jar or small leak proof container, decant sauce and give a good old shake. You can make this at home and store the jar in your backpack.
3. Fire up the camping stove and bring water to the boil. Throw in the noodle on a low heat for around 10 mins, then drain.
4. Pour the fresh spicy peanut sauce over the noodles.
5. Slice up chilli, spring onion to sprinkle over and give it a squeeze of lime.