Last updated: 24thAugust 2018
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows our website or a third party to recognise you, make your next visit easier, and our website more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies stay on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
When you use and access our website, we may place a number of cookie files in your web browser.
– Enable certain functions of our website
– Provide analytics
– Store your preferences
We use both session and persistent cookies on our website, and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
– ACCOUNTS-RELATED COOKIES: these authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. We may use these cookies to remember information that changes the way our website behaves or looks, such as the “remember me” functionality.
– ANALYTICS COOKIES: These track information on how our website is used, so that we can make improvements. We may also use analytics cookies to test new advertisements, pages, features or new functionality of our website to see how our users react to them.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
As well as our own cookies, we may also use third party cookies to give us information on our website’s usage statistics, deliver advertisements on and through our website, etc.
YOUR COOKIES CHOICES
Please bear in mind that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all the features we offer – like storing your preferences – and some of our pages might not display properly.
– For CHROME, go to: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
– For INTERNET EXPLORER, go to: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
– For FIREFOX, go to: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
– For SAFARI, go to: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_US
– For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
You can learn more about cookies from the following third party websites:
– AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
– Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/